Cockpit® USA RAF Sheepskin Bomber Jacket follows the 1938 Irvin Airchute Co. pattern. It was worn by the pilots of the RAF during the Battle of Britain. The Cockpit® USA RAF Sheepskin Bomber Jacket provided the warmth and freedom of movement needed during combat. Crafted from hand cut, supple sheepskin pelts. Made in the USA.
Note: This is a special order item. Please allow 4-6 weeks for shipping.
Cockpit® USA RAF Sheepskin Bomber Jacket features:
- 100% Sheepskin leather
- Zippered cuffs
- Leather welted seams
- Underarm ventilation grommets
- An interior canvas equipment pouch
- Adjustable leather collar strap
- Leather waist belt
- Full front zipper over wind flap
- Side-entry hand warmer pockets, a modern convenience not found on the originals
- Color: Brown
- Fit: Normal