Admire these Historic Leather Jackets repaired by US Wings:
US Wings has been sought out by families across the United States to repair their treasured family heirlooms. We can repair Historic Leather Jackets with a new zipper, lining, cuff & waistband and more. Many different manufactured brands of Historic Leather Jackets have been repaired and brought happiness to those relatives honoring the memory of their loved one.
Established in 1986, US Wings is a veteran-owned business and is an authorized repair facility for both the US Military and the general public.
Our turnaround time for repairs is 3-4 weeks and 4-5 weeks for linings.
Professional Leather Jacket Repair Service Options:
- Cuff Replacement – $60: Colors: Dark Brown, Medium Brown, & Black
- Waistband Replacement – $60: Colors: Dark Brown, Medium Brown, & Black
- Zipper Replacement – $60: Colors: Dark Brown & Black; Style: A-2 & G-1
- G-1 Collar Replacement – $90: Color: Dark Brown
- Lining Replacement – $90: Standard Brown/Black Lining (Note: if your jacket does not have an existing lining, there will be an additional $50 charge for adding a jacket lining)
- Escape Map Lining Replacement – $110: Colors: Egg Shell (as seen in Avirex jackets) and Gold
- No Lining Charge – $50 (Charged if your jacket DOES NOT have a lining)
- Patches – $10 per patch: Please take a photo/draw a diagram of where you would like them sewn.
- Centennial/Navy Flyer’s Creed – $69.95 (Note: Only adding this item to existing lining. If you need the lining replaced, also select Lining Replacement. Banner: approx. 17.75″ x 13″)
- Shorten Sleeves – $70.00 (Final Sale – Please indicate, with white chalk, the desired length to be shortened.)
*Any special requests may result in additional cost. Please contact our Customer Service at (800)650-0659 for questions.
Please download our Leather Flight Jacket Repair form and send it in with your order.
Click Here to Download
Repair or Replace your Leather Jacket with US Wings.
For more information please CLICK on: