To the barnstorming stunt pilots of yesteryear, these items were as essential as their trusty leather jacket. They were also vital for achieving the proper “look” of a flyer, and are still just as important today for open cockpit flying as they were back in the ’20s and ’30s. They’re also ideal for winter sports or vintage automobile enthusiasts, and are an essential component of steampunk fashion! Purchased separately, these items would cost $103.85, but we’re offering these items in our Barnstormer Combo for a $20 savings.
The Barnstormer Combo features:
- Snoopy Leather Flying Cap ($33.95 value)
- Leather shell – Black Goatskin & Brown Cowhide
- Available with or without synthetic fur lining
- Adjustable chin strap with brass buckle
- Sizes: S/M & L/XL
- Color: Black (Goatskin) & Antique Brown (Cowhide)
- RAF Mk.8-style Goggles ($39.95 value)
- 100% Silk Scarf ($29.95 value)
Note: Unlined cap consists of leather shell only; lined cap couples the leather shell with a synthetic fur lining for added warmth.
Protect your jacket with our new jacket care products.
These products are all natural and hand made in the USA. It will help preserve your new jacket or add years back to your old one. Exposure to the elements and regular wear will dry out and fade your jacket. Replenish your jacket now!