The Cockpit® 1941 Pearl Harbor B-3 Bomber Jacket is the ultimate collector’s B-3 jacket. Patterned after the early 1941 issue russet colored jacket. The shearling pelts are specially hand selected and matched for authentic vintage coloring; there may be shading on the color just as in the original. Vintage labeling, heavy latigo leather belting straps and other original features make this a classic must have. Fits and looks like it just came out of the factory in 1941.
The Cockpit® 1941 Pearl Harbor B-3 Bomber Jacket features:
- Made from Sheepskin and Horsehide leather
- Double buckle throat latch
- Horsehide leather shoulder tabs
- Army air Force Wing and Star – left shoulder
- Front horsehide leather pockets
- Adjustable belted straps at the waist
- Color: Brown
- Fit: Normal
These products are all natural and hand made in the USA. It will help preserve your new jacket or add years back to your old one. Exposure to the elements and regular wear will dry out and fade your jacket. Replenish your jacket now!