Our US Wings Cooper Original Antique Bison G-1 is made from the finest bison leather available, which is antiqued to give it that subtle vintage look. The leather itself is truly outstanding: it’s incredibly tough & durable while still being wonderfully soft & supple, a true pleasure to wear!
This US Wings Cooper Original Antique Bison G-1 has been upgraded with both the Maverick Patches as seen in the Movie Top Gun: Maverick and with a vintage Collar
Cooper Original Antique Bison Maverick G-1 with Vintage Collar features:
- Two front button-flapped cargo pockets
- A bi-swing action back for freedom of movement
- Interior pocket
- A “Wings of Gold” Navy Flyer’s Creed chit sewn into the jacket’s lining
- Heavy-duty antiqued brass zipper
- Knit cuffs & waistband.
- Removable genuine vintage mouton fur collar (covering a standard leather collar) added for versatility which can easily be buttoned on or off depending on the weather conditions or the look you want to achieve
- 17 Authentic Movie: Top Gun Maverick patches
- Pete Mitchell shield patch (2 1/2″)
- VF-1 squadron patch (4″)
- NAS Jacksonville base patch (5 1/4″)
- CV-34 Oriskany carrier patch (5″)
- CV-61 Centurion patch (3 1/4″)
- Vigilance patch (4 1/4″)
- USN Seabees patch (3 1/2″)
- Texas flag patch (3 3/4″ x 5″)
- US 7th fleet patch (4 1/2″)
- 3rd Marine Amphib patch (4″)
- 3rd Marine wing patch (4″ wide)
- CVW-19/VF-194 Cruise patch (4″)
- DLG-32 Cruise patch (4 1/4″)
- Indian Ocean 85′-86′ Cruise Back patch (6″ x 4 1/2″)
- American Flag patch (2″ x 3.25″)
- Tom Cat patch (3.5″)
- Comcrudes-9 patch (5″ x 6″)
These products are all natural and hand made in the USA. It will help preserve your new jacket or add years back to your old one. Exposure to the elements and regular wear will dry out and fade your jacket. Replenish your jacket now!
About our Signature Series™ Line:
From the world’s leading authority on aviation apparel comes this full line of quality leather flight jackets. Each jacket represents the finest of its type anywhere in the world. Hand-crafted in the USA. The quality and uniqueness of the Signature Series™ line sets it apart from the competition. Well known for it’s quality and outstanding value. This tradition continues with the US Wings Signature Series™ made in the USA line. If it carries the US Wings label, you know it’s the BEST!
History of the G-1:
From the beginning, aviators chose leather for its warmth, durability, and good looks. Made famous by the AVG in China, and Hellcat pilots over the Pacific during WWII! The G-1 jacket is the USN and USCG leather flight jacket. Worn with pride by our Phantom crews during Vietnam. The G-1 remains a current issue jacket for officer and enlisted aviation personnel on flying status in the U.S. Navy, U.S. Marine Corps and U.S. Coast Guard.