The Cooper Original Goatskin Indy-Style Adventurer Jacket is made from a top quality goatskin leather. Makes a great gift for the adventurer in your life.
US Wings is proud to introduce our US Wings Cooper Original Indy-style Jackets! Cooper Sportswear was founded in the early 1920s and was one of the contractors for the A-2 jackets during WWII. For decades, they manufactured high quality outerwear for the civilian market, including A-2s and G-1s, which have been very popular among leather jacket enthusiasts.
The Cooper Original Goatskin Indy-Style Adventurer Jacket features:
- 100% Goatskin leather
- Bi-Swing back for freedom of movement
- Snap close WWII cargo pockets
- Military spec brass zipper
- Side entry hand warmer pockets
- Brown military grade nylon lining
- Adjustable side straps for a custom fit
- A snap at top and bottom of wind flap
- Interior pocket
- Available in Regular and Long
- Color: Dark Brown
- Fit: Trim (Cut trimmer in shoulders and torso.)
These products are all natural and hand made in the USA. It will help preserve your new jacket or add years back to your old one. Exposure to the elements and regular wear will dry out and fade your jacket. Replenish your jacket now!