The Schott Cowhide Bomber Jacket is a classic style flight jacket made from beautiful waxy natural pebble cowhide which is both durable and supple. This gives it that “broken in” feel. It also looks and feels like Bison leather. A Woody Jason character, in the 1942 film “Flying Tigers” starring John Wayne, wore a similar jacket. This outstanding military-inspired bomber jacket combines the best features of the A-2 and the G-1 in a single garment. Made in the USA.
The Schott Cowhide Bomber Jacket features:
- 3.0 oz Drum dyed pebbled Cowhide Leather
- Quilted Nylon Lining
- Shoulder epaulets with snap closure
- Dual Entry Front Patch Pockets
- Leather collar with a snap-off genuine mouton fur collar
- Vented underarm grommets
- Heavy duty main zipper with storm flap
- Large cargo pockets with snap closure
- Twin hand-warmer pockets
- Built in Bi-swing back for extra range of motion
- Knit cuffs and waistbands
- Color: Brown
- Fit: Normal
These products are all natural and hand made in the USA. It will help preserve your new jacket or add years back to your old one. Exposure to the elements and regular wear will dry out and fade your jacket. Replenish your jacket now!