The POW / MIA MA-1 Flight Jacket is a symbol of your support for the Americans still in captivity, missing in action, or unaccounted for. Conceived by SFC David Hack, the US Wings CEO, a decorated Vietnam veteran, and a Purple Heart recipient. The jacket has a large 12″ POW / MIA patch on the back, along with a smaller version on the left front chest, and a US Flag on the left sleeve. The “You Are Not Forgotten” is a powerful statement. A reminder of all the many families with loved ones still missing in action. You will find the MA-1 to be one of the best all-purpose jackets you can own! Makes a great gift for yourself or your loved ones who want to remember. Import.
Get yours today with FREE standard shipping to anywhere in the United States.
The POW / MIA MA-1 Flight Jacket features:
- Nylon outer shell
- Large patch on back – 12″ x 9.5″
- Small patch on left chest – 3.5″ x 2.5″
- US Flag patch on left sleeve – 2″ x 3.25″
- 4 snap close pockets
- 2 outside pockets
- 2 inside pockets
- Knit cuffs, collar and waistband
- Zippered combination utility / pen pocket on left sleeve
- Reversible, high visibility orange lining
- Color: Black
- Fit: Normal