The Purple Heart Goatskin G-1 Jacket is made from the finest mil-spec goatskin leather available. Manufactured to the highest standards. Our US Wings garments are famous for their superb quality, and these jackets are no different! The Purple Heart Goatskin G-1 Jacket makes a great gift. Import.
Please allow up to 14 additional business days for delivery. Custom items are not returnable or exchangeable.
The Purple Heart Patch Goatskin G-1 Jacket features:
- 100% Goatskin leather
- Purple Heart patch on left chest (2.5″ x 3″)
- Purple Heart back patch (8.5″ x 11.75″)
- Embroidery (Left chest) – Add your name / rank
- Embroidery (Back) – “In memory of (insert name)” or “In honor of (insert name)
- Mouton fur collar
- Two front cargo pockets with hidden pen pocket under the left pocket flap
- Inside pocket
- Bi-swing back for freedom of movement
- Inside wind flap with USCG perforation
- Underarm gussets
- Throat latch
- 100% brown nylon lining
- Heavy duty brass zipper
- Knit cuffs & waistband
- Side entry hand warmer pockets
- Color: Dark Brown
- Fit: Military (Trimmer in shoulders and torso. For a more normal size or if you have broad shoulders, order a size larger.)
These products are all natural and hand made in the USA. It will help preserve your new jacket or add years back to your old one. Exposure to the elements and regular wear will dry out and fade your jacket. Replenish your jacket now!
History of the G-1:
The “G-1” military flight jacket is the commonly accepted name for the fur-lined-collar World War II-era flight jacket. From the beginning, aviators chose leather for its warmth, durability, and good looks. Made famous by the AVG in China, and Hellcat pilots over the Pacific during WWII! A USN and USMC leather flight jacket, worn with pride by our Phantom crews during Vietnam. The G-1 remains a current issue jacket for officer and enlisted aviation personnel on flying status in the U.S. Navy, U.S. Marine Corps and U.S. Coast Guard. This jacket is worn by the daring men and women of the USCG that risk their lives daily to save others in harms way.