The Signature Series™ Purple Heart Patch Goatskin G-1 Flight Jacket is proudly made in the USA and according to US Navy specifications. Manufactured to the highest standards. Our US Wings garments are famous for their superb quality, and these jackets are no different! The Purple Heart Goatskin G-1 Flight Jacket makes a great gift. Made in the USA.
This is a genuine military-issue G-1 and does NOT have side-entry hand warmer pockets.
Please allow up to 14 additional business days for delivery. Custom items are not returnable or exchangeable.
The Signature Series™ Purple Heart Patch Goatskin G-1 Flight Jacket features:
- 100% Goatskin leather
- Purple Heart patch on left chest (2.5″ x 3″)
- Purple Heart back patch (8.5″ x 11.75″)
- Embroidery (Left chest) – Add your name / rank
- Embroidery (Back) – “In memory of (insert name)” or “In honor of (insert name)
- Nylon lining
- Mouton fur collar
- Bi-swing back
- Underarm gussets
- Button-thru patch pockets with hidden pen pocket under left pocket flap
- An inside map pocket
- Brass zipper
- Knit cuffs & waistband
- Inside storm flap with USN perforation
- Color: Seal Brown
- Fit: Military (Trimmer in shoulders and torso. For a more normal size or if you have broad shoulders, order a size larger.)
These products are all natural and hand made in the USA. It will help preserve your new jacket or add years back to your old one. Exposure to the elements and regular wear will dry out and fade your jacket. Replenish your jacket now!
History of the G-1:
The “G-1” military flight jacket is the commonly accepted name for the fur-lined-collar World War II-era flight jacket. From the beginning, aviators chose leather for its warmth, durability, and good looks. Made famous by the AVG in China, and Hellcat pilots over the Pacific during WWII! A USN and USMC leather flight jacket, worn with pride by our Phantom crews during Vietnam. The G-1 remains a current issue jacket for officer and enlisted aviation personnel on flying status in the U.S. Navy, U.S. Marine Corps and U.S. Coast Guard. This jacket is worn by the daring men and women of the USCG that risk their lives daily to save others in harms way.