Runs trim in shoulders and torso. We recommend to order a size larger for a more normal fit.
Trimmer in shoulders. For a more normal size or if you have broad shoulders, we recommend to order a size larger.)
Order your normal size. Use our sizing chart below for more help.
Slightly oversized. For a looser fit, order your normal size. A normal fit, order a size smaller.
If you are uncertain of sizing of any item on our site, you can Email Us or call our store at 1-888-946-4787.
- Sizes Typical for US Wings Flight and Bomber Jackets , Military Clothing, Aloha Shirts and more sold through US Wings.
- Weight to size are estimated on average body types.
- Size recommendations do not apply for larger than average body types.
- We suggest customers 6’1” and over to order a long/tall size. If the item isn’t available in a long/tall, then we advise to order the next size up.
- We do not offer big sizes.
- NOTE: The sizing below is based on a normal fit. For specifics, please refer to the “Fit” on the individual pages.
>Children sizes vary from brand to brand. We suggest measuring children to verify their height and other parameters. If a child’s height measures for a particular size but the other parameters are exceeded, purchase a larger size. See our extremely unique collection of Kids Jackets.
To measure for your hat size, place a tape measure around the widest part of your head (usually about one inch above your ears). Pull tape snug, but not too tight. Visit our exclusive collection of character building Military Headgear!
Measure around the hand at the fullest point excluding the thumb. Need a pair of Flight Gloves?
Use this chart to convert your measurement to a frame size of Pilot Sunglasses that may suit your face