Leather Flight Jacket Repair. Over the years, a good leather jacket becomes an old and trusted friend. Don’t throw it out because of a broken zipper, ripped lining or tattered knits. Let US Wings’ Professional Jacket Repair Services repair it for you!
Our skilled and experienced repair technicians can replace cuffs, waistbands, zippers, linings, and G-1 collars. Also sew on patches, shorten sleeves, repair pockets, and minor leather repairs. We repair all types of leather jackets: flight, Indy, motorcycle, vintage, cloth, and even nylon jackets. Your jacket doesn’t need to be a US Wings jacket for us to return some life to it. We will repair any jacket from any manufacturer. We provide this level of service worldwide.
There are few items that have as much character and personality as a comfortable, old jacket. Let US Wings’ Professional Jacket Repair Services extend the life of your “old reliable”. We want to keep it flying high for years to come!
We are honored to serve you with over 31 years of experience in the repair industry.
- Print and fill out the repair form above. Any special requests may result in additional cost. Please contact our Customer Service at 1-800-650-0659 for questions and possible costs
- Place the repair item into a box with the completed repair form.
- Ship the package via the carrier of your choice. We suggest to select a method that provides tracking and a delivery receipt signature.
- Ship the package to: US Wings, Inc., 561 East Hines Hill Road, Hudson, Ohio 44236
An email confirmation will be sent once the package is received and processed. All repair orders must be prepaid. If we have any questions or concerns, we will contact you before processing your order. The repair turn-around time will be about 6 – 8 weeks. However, repairs that are more labor intensive may take more time. Once repairs are completed, your order will be packaged and shipped with UPS. Each package will be insured and require a signature upon delivery.
International orders: Please note that all repairs on your used jackets will be DUTY FREE.
- Canada & Mexico: 2 times the USA shipping charge
- All other countries will be 5 times the USA shipping charge
You can use your PayPal Credit option to pay for your jacket repairs. Just indicate on your repair form that you would like to pay with PayPal. We will send you an invoice for the amount. When you sign into your PayPal account, you can choose the PayPal Credit option.
Professional Leather Jacket Repair Service Options:
- KNIT CUFFS – $80: Colors: Dark Brown, Medium Brown, Sage Green, Military Gray & Black (Color not guaranteed to match original)
- KNIT WAISTBAND – $80: Colors: Dark Brown, Medium Brown, Sage Green, Military Gray & Black (Color not guaranteed to match original)
- COLLAR (KNIT) – $80: Color: , Sage Green, Military Gray & Black
- MAIN ZIPPER – $80: Colors: Dark Brown & Black; Styles: A-2, G-1 & B-3
- MOTORCYCLE ZIPPER – $90
- For other zippers, please call for a price
- G-1 COLLARS
- $100: Color: Dark Brown
- $125: Color: Golden Brown
- LEATHER COLLAR – $100
- PATCHES – $15 – $25 per patch (Larger or odd shaped patches may be more. Opening the lining to sew patches will have an additional cost.)
- TOP GUN PATCH SET (1st Movie) SKU: MTGP1 – $458
- TOP GUN MAVERICK PATCH SET (2nd Movie) SKU: TGMP2 – $458
- LINING – $150: Colors: Standard Brown/Black Lining (NOTE: Does not include pocket linings. Any pockets in the lining will be replaced in the new lining, but lining replacements of these pockets will be subject to the cost of pocket relining.)
- UNLINED JACKET – Additional $50 (Only charged if your jacket DOES NOT have an existing lining)
- POLY-FILL LINING – Additional $50: Replace or add a Poly-fill lining to the new lining
- POLY-FILL LINING ONLY – $90.00 (Poly-fill added to jacket WITHOUT replacing the existing lining)
Please call us at 1-800-650-0659, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions, concerns, or special requests.
We are here to serve you!
Authentic Factory Components Individually For Sale
Leather Care Products For Sale