We are honored to serve you with over 31 years of experience in the repair industry.
Over the years, a good leather jacket becomes an old and trusted friend. Don’t throw it out because of a broken zipper, ripped lining or tattered knits. Let US Wings’ Professional Jacket Repair Services repair it for you!
Our skilled and experienced repair technicians can replace cuffs, waistbands, zippers, linings, and G-1 collars. Also sew on patches, shorten sleeves, repair pockets, and minor leather repairs. We repair all types of leather jackets: flight, Indy, motorcycle, vintage, cloth, and even nylon jackets. Your jacket doesn’t need to be a US Wings jacket for us to return some life to it. We will repair any jacket from any manufacturer. We provide this level of service worldwide.
There are few items that have as much character and personality as a comfortable, old jacket. Let US Wings’ Professional Jacket Repair Services extend the life of your “old reliable”. We want to keep it flying high for years to come!
- Print and fill out the repair form above. Any special requests may result in additional cost. Please contact our Customer Service at 1-800-650-0659 for questions and possible costs
- Place the repair item into a box with the completed repair form.
- Ship the package via the carrier of your choice. We suggest to select a method that provides tracking and a delivery receipt signature.
- Ship the package to: US Wings, Inc., 561 East Hines Hill Road, Hudson, Ohio 44236
An email confirmation will be sent once the package is received and processed. All repair orders must be prepaid. If we have any questions or concerns, we will contact you before processing your order. The repair turn-around time will be about 3 – 4 weeks. However, repairs that are more labor intensive may take more time. Once repairs are completed, your order will be packaged and shipped with UPS. Each package will be insured and require a signature upon delivery.
International orders: Please note that all repairs on your used jackets will be DUTY FREE.
- Canada & Mexico: 2 times the USA shipping charge
- All other countries will be 5 times the USA shipping charge
You can use your PayPal Credit option to pay for your jacket repairs. Just indicate on your repair form that you would like to pay with PayPal. We will send you an invoice for the amount. When you sign into your PayPal account, you can choose the PayPal Credit option.
Professional Leather Jacket Repair Service Options:
- KNIT CUFFS – $70: Colors: Dark Brown, Medium Brown, Sage Green, Military Gray & Black
- KNIT WAISTBAND – $70: Colors: Dark Brown, Medium Brown, Sage Green, Military Gray & Black
- KNIT COLLAR – $70: Color: , Sage Green, Military Gray & Black
- MAIN ZIPPER – $70: Colors: Dark Brown & Black; Styles: A-2, G-1 & B-3
- For other zippers, please call for a price
- G-1 COLLAR – $100: Color: Dark Brown
- LEATHER COLLAR – $100
- LINING – $140: Colors: Standard Brown/Black Lining (NOTE: Does not include pocket linings)
- UNLINED JACKET – Additional $50 (Only charged if your jacket DOES NOT have an existing lining)
- POLYFILL LINING – Additional $50
- POLYFILL LINING– $90.00 (Polyfill added to jacket WITHOUT replacing the existing lining)
- ESCAPE MAP LINING – $160: Colors: Egg Shell
- RE-LINE POCKETS – $20 per pocket
- CONDITION TREATMENT – $25.00 per jacket
- PATCHES – $15 per patch: Include a photo/drawn diagram of patch placement. Price may vary on larger patches.
- NAVY FLYER’S CREED – $59.95 (NOTE: Adding this item to existing lining ONLY. Banner: approx. 17.75″ x 13″)
- SHORTEN SLEEVES – $70.00 (FINAL SALE – Please indicate, with white chalk or measurements, the desired length to be shortened.)
Please call us at 1-800-650-0659, or email us at [email protected], with any questions, concerns, or special requests.
We are here to serve you!
Authentic Factory Components Individually For Sale
Leather Care Products For Sale
Gifts $20 & Under