Vintage Nylon B-15 Jacket! The B-15 became the standard issue flight jacket of the USAAF in 1944, originally constructed from olive oxford cloth. The B-15 was one of the first synthetic fabric flight jackets, and ours are just like those worn by our USAF F-86 pilots during the Korean War. Made by Alpha. Imported.
The Vintage Nylon B-15 Jacket features:
- Nylon/satin outer shell
- Synthetic mouton fur collar, same color as the jacket
- Wool knit waistband and cuffs
- 4 slash pockets with snap fasteners; 2 outside & 2 inside
- Zippered combination utility/pen pocket on left sleeve
- Oxygen mask retention tab
- Headset cord tabs
- Color: Green
- Fit: Normal
These products are all natural and hand made in the USA. It will help preserve your new jacket or add years back to your old one. Exposure to the elements and regular wear will dry out and fade your jacket. Replenish your jacket now!