Kid’s Cooper Original Maverick CWU Jacket
Our new Kid’s Cooper Original Maverick CWU Jacket is just like our adult-sized Cooper Original Maverick CWU, but scaled-down for your junior aviators! Although the jacket is smaller in size, it still retains the same high quality, the same military-issue styling & features, and the same authentic patches as our adult version.
Features include a water repellent nylon shell, two large velcro-closed front cargo pockets, a rounded collar, a quilted lining with warm polyfil insulation, a zippered utility/pen pocket on the left sleeve, and four authentic “Top Gun” patches: the VX-31 “Dust Devils” Air Test and Evaluation Squadron patch on the right chest, an embossed leather US Wings® nameplate on the left chest, the USN Fighter Weapons School patch on the right sleeve, and the US Flag on the left sleeve. Now your child can have the same CWU as the big boys and the jacket is built tough for durability & hard play! Color: sage green.
Check out our Maverick Collection for our full line of Maverick items and our Cooper Originals Collection to see our full line of Cooper Original jackets.
The Cooper Original™ Maverick CWU-45P features:
- Water repellent nylon outer shell
- Quilted nylon / polyester interlinings
- Two large lined, double stitched Velcro closure front pockets
- Heavy duty zipper over storm flap
- Knit cuffs & waistband
- Storm flap
- One inside pocket
- Zippered combination utility/pencil pocket on left sleeve
- Chest plaque for Velcro backed leather ID (Not included)
- Authentic patches as seen on the movie jacket. Patches include
- The Air Test and Evaluation Squadron (VX) 31 “Dust Devils” patch on the right chest
- Embossed leather US Wings® nameplate on the left chest
- The USN Fighter Weapons School patch on the right sleeve
- The US Flag above the utility pocket on the left sleeve
- Colors: Green
- Fit: Normal
- Sizes: Small (6), Medium (8), Large (10/12), XL (14/16)
Protect your jacket with our new jacket care products.
These products are all natural and hand made in the USA. It will help preserve your new jacket or add years back to your old one. Exposure to the elements and regular wear will dry out and fade your jacket. Replenish your jacket now!
Earlier flight jackets were made from fabrics that were found to melt when a pilot was caught in a fire. As technology improved, there was a need for a fire-retardant jacket. This led to the rise of the CWU (Cold Weather Uniform) 36/P and 45/P made from Nomex. Created by Dupont and known for its excellent thermal, chemical, and radiation resistant. The military still issue Nomex jackets to Air Force pilots. Manufacturers created the Nylon version of the CWU45P for the commercial market.
There are no reviews yet.