The Collector’s Edition Alpha M-51 Field Jacket is an authentic reproduction of the M-51 field jacket. The M-51 (M-1951) was the first major revision of the field jacket since the WWII M-43 and is the predecessor to the current M-65 field jacket. Worn during the Korean War and during the early part of the Vietnam War, the M-51 will bring back memories to vets of that era. The M-51 retains some of the characteristics of the M-43, but includes a zippered front under a snap-closed wind-flap. This is an improvement in both practicality and convenience over the M-43’s button front. An outstanding field jacket to wear as is, or adorn it with your own patches and unit insignias! Made by Alpha. Import.
Tip: Treating this jacket with Scotchgard™ will protect it from rain and snow!
Note: We have a limited quantity and in limited sizes left for this jacket. Make sure you get yours before they are all gone.
The Collector’s Edition Alpha M-51 Field Jacket features:
- 100% Washed cotton shell and matching lining
- Four snap closure front pockets
- Mid-waist drawstring
- Buttoned epaulets
- Heavy duty front zipper
- Double buttoned cuffs
- Drawstring adjustable bottom hem
- Interior buttons for attaching a Vietnam-era liner (liner not included; Liner sold separately)
- Color: OD Green
- Fit: Military (Trimmer in shoulders and torso. For a more normal size or if you have broad shoulders, order a size larger.)
These products are all natural and hand made in the USA. It will help preserve your new jacket or add years back to your old one. Exposure to the elements and regular wear will dry out and fade your jacket. Replenish your jacket now!