The Corinth Silver N-3B Extreme Cold Weather Parka will keep you warm during the coldest winter days! We’ve acquired a small quantity of these discontinued USA-made parkas from the manufacturer so sizes & quantities are strictly limited; once these are gone, they will no longer be available.
Introduced in the 1950s, the N-3B is a 3/4-length nylon “snorkel” parka designed to be worn in sustained, sub-freezing conditions. It’s extremely warm but is also surprisingly light in weight so it can be comfortably worn all day. It’s ideal for camping, hiking or any other cold weather outdoor activity and looks great on both men & women. Made in the USA by Corinth Mfg. Co.
The Corinth Silver N-3B Extreme Cold Weather Parka features:
- Water & wind resistant nylon shell
- Nylon lining
- Two front cargo pockets
- Two upper hand-warmer pockets
- Left sleeve zippered utility pocket
- Pile-lined attached hood with fur trim
- Heavy-duty zipper with storm flap
- Drawstring adjustable waist
- Inner sleeve knit cuffs
- Polyfil insulation to keep you warm in the worse cold weather conditions
- Color: Silver