The USN/USMC WEP Jacket replicates the 1960s issue USN/USMC flight jacket. The WEP jacket was originally designed as a survival suit liner but was also worn as a separate garment and is very light in weight. Made in the USA.
U.S. Wings recently added to OTEXA’s Made in U.S.A. Database
The USN/USMC WEP Jacket features:
- Mil-spec nylon outer shell
- Quilted nylon lining with polyester fiberfill for warmth
- Two snap-close bellows chest pockets
- Pen slot
- Snap close utility pocket on left sleeve
- Bi-swing back for freedom of movement
- Knit collar and cuffs
- Elasticized waistband
- Full front zipper over storm flap
- Velcro patch for ID
- Color: OD Green
- Fit: Military (Trimmer in shoulders and torso. For a more normal size or if you have broad shoulders, order a size larger.)
These products are all natural and hand made in the USA. It will help preserve your new jacket or add years back to your old one. Exposure to the elements and regular wear will dry out and fade your jacket. Replenish your jacket now!