The Vietnam-era Style M-65 Field Jackets are brand new, unissued US Military surplus jackets. They are the same styling of those from the Vietnam era. It has served our troops faithfully for decades. Best known as the field jacket worn by US forces during the Vietnam War. It has long established itself as one of the most popular and functional field jackets among civilians. Highly collectible and limited to stock-on-hand. Made in the USA. Made by American Apparel.
The Vietnam-era Style M-65 Field Jacket features:
- Ultra durable & wind resistant 50% cotton/50% nylon outer shell
- Bi-swing back
- Two snap flapped cargo pockets
- Two snap flapped chest pockets
- Concealed hood in collar
- Drawstring adjustable waist & bottom
- Button down epaulets
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Snap closure storm flap
- Heavy duty zipper
- Interior buttons for liner attachment
- Color: OD Green
- Fit: Military (Trimmer in shoulders and torso. For a more normal size or if you have broad shoulders, order a size larger.)
These products are all natural and hand made in the USA. It will help preserve your new jacket or add years back to your old one. Exposure to the elements and regular wear will dry out and fade your jacket. Replenish your jacket now!