Our US Wings Cooper Original™ WWII-style Russet Antique Bison A-2 is styled like the original USAAF A-2s from the 1930s & ’40s but features fit & functionality upgrades for the modern wearer. The jacket is made from premium antique bison leather (in a russet brown color that was commonly seen during WWII) which will age rapidly as you wear it, lending even more character to this already outstanding jacket! Bison leather is also known for its toughness & durability while still being very soft & supple, making it a real pleasure to wear.
The WWII-Style Russet Antique Bison A-2 features:
- One-piece back and sleeves
- WWII-style curved pocket flaps (as opposed to the more angular flaps found on most modern A-2s)
- Lighter color tone-matching knit cuffs & waistband
- snap-down collar
- Stitched epaulets
- Hook & eye throat latch.
- Side-entry hand-warmer pockets and an interior pocket
- A heavy-duty zipper
- Fit: Trim (Runs trim in shoulders and torso. We recommend to order a size larger for a more normal fit.)
So if you’ve ever wanted an A-2 with the authentic look of a WWII jacket and the fit & functionality of a modern jacket, look no further than our Cooper Original™ WWII-style Russet Antique Bison A-2!
There are no reviews yet.