This outstanding Cockpit® Vintage Goatskin G-1 with patches is a superb reproduction of a 1950s Korean War-era US Navy G-1, and each jacket is individually hand-distressed for an authentic “aged” look. Accordingly, the distressing on this jacket is very subtle — just a hint of wear along the waistband & cuffs and along various seams — which adds that slight patina of age that an actual vintage G-1 would have. In addition, the goatskin leather has that supple “broken-in” feel of a truly veteran jacket!
This is one of the finest jackets we’ve seen and is a true collector’s item. The level of authenticity, craftsmanship and attention to detail in this American-made G-1 is outstanding and you’re guaranteed to turn heads whenever you wear it! Made in the USA.
Note: There are no side-entry hand warmer pockets.
The Cockpit® USA Vintage Goatskin G-1 With Patches features:
- Vintage Goatskin leather
- ’50s-era collar in the same medium brown
- Genuine ’50s-era bidirectional single-ply waistband
- Extra-long double-ply cuffs
- A narrow wind flap with “USN” perforation
- Underarm gussets
- Bi-swing back
- Heavy-duty zipper
- Two front cargo pockets featuring the correct ’50s-era pocket flaps
- An inside map pocket
- Brown nylon lining
- Nine original patches, 2 in front, one on each sleeve, and 5 on the back
- Color: Brown
- Fit: Military (Trimmer in shoulders and torso. For a more normal size or if you have broad shoulders, order a size larger.)
These products are all natural and hand made in the USA. It will help preserve your new jacket or add years back to your old one. Exposure to the elements and regular wear will dry out and fade your jacket. Replenish your jacket now!