This USA flag is made from a Nylon material that out performs all others. It has the best resistance to damaging ultraviolet radiation, a dense 200 Denier Nylon weave, the longest lasting Nylon flag material available, flies in the lightest breeze, and provides the brightest colors for the best appearance. This flag is suitable for residential or commercial use. Made in the USA.
- 100% Solar-Max® Nylon with Nyl-Glo ColorFast*
- Sewn stripes
- Embroidered stars
- Hand fitted, double needle seam with back-stitch reinforcement
- Premium quality extra-strength polyester thread
- Color: Red, White, and Blue
- Sizes Available: 12″ x 18″, 2′ x 3′, 3′ x 5′, 5′ x 8′, & 8′ x 12′
Caring for your new flag:
- Only flags mad specifically for exterior use should be displayed outdoors.
- For the best results, DO NOT expose your flag to rain, snow, or abnormally high winds; these forces of nature can shorten its life considerably. Should the flag become wet, it should be spread out and allowed to dry completely. DO NOT FOLD OR ROLL-UP A WET OR DAMP FLAG.
- To keep its rich colors looking bright, CLEAN YOU FLAG REGULARLY, before soiling and discoloration from dirt, smoke, dust, and other airborne contaminants “set” in the fabric. Outdoor flags can be hand-washed with warm water and a mild soap, then thoroughly rinsed and spread out to dry. Do not let the flag stand in the wash water or you might experience some color “make off” onto the white stripes. Professional dry cleaning is recommended for indoor/parade flags. incidentally, many establishments will clean Old Glory free of charge, especially during the period just prior to Flag Day, June 14.
- DO NOT place the flag where the wind will whip it against rough surfaces, tree branches, wires, cables, est. The smallest tear can soon result in a tattered flag. Keep pole surfaces free of heavy dirt, rust, scale, and corrosion that could damage your flag.
- INSPECT YOUR FLAG REGULARLY for signs of wear. In particular, look for “normal wear” fabric or thread breaks which may occur in the “fly” end. This is the end farthest from the staff. Trimming off and re-hemming torn or frayed ends will help extend the life of your flag.
*The ColorFast program ensures that every flag will stay color fast for ONE FULL YEAR from date of purchase or Annin Flagmakers will replace it with a new Nyl-Glo ColorFast flag at no charge.