To honor America and promote well being, our new Stay Safe Be Healthy with US Wings Face Masks will be available the first week of August.
World Authorities since 1917 have stated the Face Masks are proven to save lives. US Wings is veteran owned by 80 yr old combat wounded Sgt. David Hack. He recalls listening to stories from his Mother and Grandmother about the Spanish Flu epidemic in 1917. They recalled how Face Masks saved lives, those that did survived. We are selling our masks at wholesale prices to help our fellow man.
According to Fox News, Researchers have found that wearing surgical masks can significantly reduce the rate of airborne COVID-19 transmission, according to a study released on Sunday. The study, conducted by a team of scientists in Hong Kong, found the rate of non-contact transmission through respiratory droplets or airborne particles dropped by as much as 75 percent when masks were used. “Universal masking at 80 [percent] adoption flattens the curve significantly more than maintaining a strict lockdown,” researchers wrote in the study,
Why should I wear a cloth mask?
- A cloth mask can help individuals cover a cough or sneeze; reducing the spread of germs.
- A cloth mask will not prevent you from breathing in respiratory droplets which carry a virus, like COVID-19.
- Some people with COVID-19 have mild to no symptoms, and may be spreading the virus unknowingly. Cloth masks could help cut down how far the virus spreads.
- Cloth masks can prevent you from touching your face, and can be a visual reminder to practice social distancing.
- Rather be safe than sorry.
Stay Safe Be Healthy with US Wings!
Call 1-800-650-0659 for more information or go to www.uswings.com